The Adobe Analytics for WordPress plugin by RepEquity allows users to easily configure custom analytics metrics. It reveals a settings form in the WordPress dashboard that allows users to set site-wide analytics and a per-post settings form for more granular customization.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Adobe Analytics for WordPress by RepEquity” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Handles error when global custom variables are not set.
- The ‘type’ replacement token now supports error pages and returns ‘errorPage’.
- Added support for ‘breadcrumbs’ replacement token. The ‘breadcrumbs’ token uses simple page ancestry lookup.
- Added support for ‘wpseo_breadcrumbs’ replacement token. The ‘wpseo_breadcrumbs’ token uses the wordpress_seo module advanced breadcrumbs module. Patch to wordpress_seo module is required for now and can be found here => https://gist.github.com/smiro2000/8240767 (git diff patch) or replace the file frontend/class-breadcrumbs.php with the one found here => https://github.com/smiro2000/wordpress-seo/blob/142853d528f99b0aa8b42b802a10c59dc8c14512/frontend/class-breadcrumbs.php
- Added support for replacement tokens on the post/page level variables
- Bugfixes and other small enhancements
- Bugfix when page/post variables aren’t defined
- Now only correctly looks for page and post specific variables on posts and page types
- Fixed exception when no post specific values are set
- Added wpml_lang token to return the current page language from wpml
- Updates to Settings interface
- Added “Instructions tab”
- Filled Info and Credits tab with appropriate content
- On-page and post custom variables now work correctly
- Improved settings page with new tabbed navigation
- Settings page form is now in divs and not a table
- Finish integration of per-post and per-page custom variables
- Make the custom variables form on the post/page form and the plugin settings form match
- Strip out parts of the metaboxes library that we don’t need (i.e.. all of it except for the repeating field part)
- Add more tokens
- Clean up code that generates the analytics script into it’s own class with separate methods for each part of the script
- Add script preview to settings page
- Allow to reorder the script?
- Make translatable
- Make multisite compatible