Make the login/registration process on your website simple, beautiful and quick for your website users. This easy to use plugin implements AJAX login and registration on your website. It provides a widget called ‘Ajax Login by WPH’ with which you can setup a beautiful login/registration popup for your website viewers. You can conveniently control its settings including styling and page redirection from the widget screen.
- Forgot Password
- Fully translation ready
- Beautiful interface with styling control
- Optional header image for branding your popups
- Go to your WordPress dashboard (the backend of the website).
- Click on the ‘Plugins’ item in the left side menu.
- Click on ‘Add New’ (top of screen next to the word ‘Plugins’)
- Click on ‘Upload Plugin’ (top of screen next to the words ‘Add Plugins’)
- Choose the file ‘ajax-login-by-wph.zip’.
- Click on ‘Install Now’, wait for the plugin to upload. Page will redirect and you should get a message that installation has completed successfully.
- Click on ‘Activate plugin’ on the screen that follows. You can also activate/deactivate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- The ‘Ajax Login by WPH’ widget should now be available in your widgets screen ( WordPress Dashboard > Appearance (in the left side menu) > Widgets ).
- I need the plugin customized for my website. Are you available for customization work?
Yes, I am available for freelance projects. Please feel free to reach me at email@example.com
Contributors & Developers
“Ajax Login By WPH” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ajax Login By WPH” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.