This plugin adds the functionality to pay with ApcoPay to WooCommerce.
* Adds ApcoPay to WooCommerce as a payment option in the checkout page.
* Updates the order in WooCommerce on transaction success or fail
* Extra charge
* Authorisation and Capture
* Checkout iframe or redirect payment
- Move the folder ‘apcopay-for-woocommerce’ inside the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to ‘WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > ApcoPay’.
- Input the credentials received from ApcoPay in the settings fields.
How do I set up a merchant account with ApcoPay?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a merchant account with ApcoPay.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ApcoPay for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ApcoPay for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added description field
- Updated tested up to version
- Fixed hosted form submit on pending order pay from admin
- Fixed order not updating due to special characters
- Added support for HUB02
- Added refund with payment page
- Added billing address data in redirect payment flow
- Added checkout iframe
- Added authorisation and capture order status options
- Added option add extra charge amount to order
- Changed order status of authorisation and capture
- Added capture
- Added missing file
- Fixed admin scripts not always loading
- Added extra charge
- Added refunds
- Added bank reference in order note
- Changed Apcopay domain extension
- Fixed status not updating due to magic qoutes
- Initial release.