Ever wanted to add a snippet of text below the content of your posts/pages?
Maybe you re-purpose blog posts as press releases and need a standard EOE statement. Maybe you just want to be able to drop a sales pitch or call to action at the end of all your blog posts.
Now you can. Choose to append your snippet to just posts, just pages, or all. You can also turn off the feature on your blog post listings on your home page or your front (content) page.
- Download and unzip to the ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Append Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Confirms compatibility for WP 6.3 and WP 6.4
- Requires PHP 7.4!
- Adds Classic Editor support for appended content entry.
- Code clean up and PHP 7.4 compatibility update.
- WP 5.6 compatibility.
- WP 5.2 compatibility.
- Added quick option to ignore specific pages when appending content.
- Removed unnecessary code for enqueueing scripts/css in the admin — eliminating conflicts with other admin pages.
- Added ability to ignore posts in category, date and tag archives.
- Added ability to ignore posts on home page and/or front page.
- Initial release.