Bizuno Accounting, by PhreeSoft, is a full featured double-entry accounting/ERP application based on the PhreeBooks open source platform. Features include customer account management, vendor management, full featured double-entry accounting, inventory control, financial transaction management an more. Features include:
- Responsive displays for desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
- Multi-user and multi-Currency capability
- Over 40 standard reports and PhreeForm report/form generator with user level lockout security
- Multi-language at the user level
- Full security control at the user/role level to access
- Independent, configurable dashboard with over 20 choices at each main menu
- Extensible with available PhreeSoft modules, extensions and tools for even more power
- Interfaces available from PhreeSoft to many popular shopping cart, including WooCommerce
- User defined themes, icon sets and colors
PhreeSoft was the original developer of the PhreeBooks open source ERP/Accounting application back in 2007. PhreeBooks development was replaced with Bizuno, the next generation ERP/Accounting application to provide faster, highly customizable, and a more user friendly experience.
Follow the standard installation procedure for all WordPress apps. Once activated, click the Bizuno menu item and press Install to complete the installation.
- PHP version 5.4 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended, tested with PHP 7.4)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended, tested with MySQL 5.6 & 5.7)
- WordPress 5.3+
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the WordPress plugins folder, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Click on the Bizuno menu item to load the Bizuno Portal.
- From the Welcome portal, click the Install button to configure the application and install the database tables. A pop up will appear to enter some initial information, select your preferences and press the Next icon.
- Wait about 10 seconds to get everything up and configured and the page will reload with your new Bizuno home page dashboard.
Which chart of accounts do I use?
- There are a few common standard charts included. You can select one of these as a base to complete the install. After that you may add/delete chart accounts manually or import a completely new chart of accounts. Note that once a journal entry has been made, you cannot replace your entire chart of accounts, it must be replaced PRIOR to your first journal entry.
Contributors & Developers
“Bizuno ERP/Accounting” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2023-05-03 – Improved REST security, simplifies .
2023-04-30 – Fixed minor bugs for PHP 8 deprecation.
2023-04-25 – Fix bug causing crash when updating profiles in WordPress.
2023-04-18 – Revamp FedEx/UPS to support RESTful API, minor bugs for PHP 8
2023-03-05 – Revamp FedEx to support RESTful API, Add PhreeSoft Restful API for sales tax, misc. enhancements
2023-02-05 – New dashboards, code cleanup
2023-01-11 – Misc bugs and roll to new year
2022-11-21 – Rework registry, prepare for icon overhaul to font-awesome, prepare for Bizuno Office integration
2022-10-17 – Forgot primary Bizuno Theme files
2022-10-17 – New features, inventory merge, GL account merge
2022-08-26 – Fix issue setting access for new installs. Fixed store ID definition change
2022-08-10 – Patch release to fix bugs when Bizuno Pro is not loaded
2022-08-04 – Mostly bug fixes, some new features. Added PayFabric to Pro version
2022-02-16 – Bizuno Pro upgrades, minor fixes, multi-business changes.
2022-01-27 – Minor bug fixes and tested with WordPress 5.9.
2021-11-11 – Minor bug fixes.
2021-10-21 – Minor bug fixes.
2021-09-15 – Added Strip interface to Bizuno Pro. Changes to post rules for Stripe. Minor Bugs.
2021-09-03 – Initial post-PhreeSoft release. Removes dashboards with dependence on PhreeSoft.com website