Display greeting message for various times in the day to BuddyPress loggedin user.
It is requires the plugin BuddyPress to be activated prior to this plugin.
If you like this plugin, please rate and/or review it. If you have ideas on how to make the plugin even better or if you have found any bugs, please report these in the Support Forum or in the GitHub repository.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Check the settings and save it.
- What is nobody is logged in?
It simply shows the greeting message with out any user name.
- Will it work without BuddyPress?
No, for now it only works with BuddyPress activity screens.
Contributors & Developers
“BuddyPress Greeting Message” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BuddyPress Greeting Message” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed JS error on undefined greeting_time value
- Resolve Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given
- Added plugin settings screenshot.
- Updated the banner and WP compatibility.
- Initial plugin release.