BuddyPress xProfiles ACL creates access control over BuddyPress Extended Profile Groups. You can easily assign Extended Profile Groups to different user roles like Administrator, Member, Moderators etc.
BuddyPress xProfiles ACL plugin requires the BuddyPress Plugin to be activated and needs BuddyPress Extended Profiles component to be enabled.
About the Developer
This Plugin is developed by NetTantra Technologies – a team of open-source enthusiasts and WordPress experts. NetTantra designers and developers work relentlessly to bring code to life so that WordPress users don’t have to do the hard work.
For professional support, you can get in touch with the NetTantra Team at email@example.com
To install BuddyPress xProfiles ACL
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Note: BuddyPress xProfiles ACL plugin requires the BuddyPress Plugin to be activated and needs BuddyPress Extended Profiles component to be enabled.
- How to assign BuddyPress Extended Profile Groups to an User Role?
Go to wp-admin >> Settings >> BP Profiles ACL and assign BuddyPress Extended Profile Groups to individual roles by clicking on the “Add” button.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BuddyPress xProfiles ACL” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BuddyPress xProfiles ACL” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update version
- Update version and readme.txt file
- Fixed Minor PHP issue.
- Tested with WordPress 4.9.6 and BuddyPress 3.1.0
- Fixed Minor PHP Tag issue. (Reported and fixed by Jim firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tested with WordPress 3.2.1 and BuddyPress 1.5.1.
- Added Public xProfiles Groups: Allows controlling groups which are available to public visibility without login.
- Tested with WordPress 3.2 and BuddyPress 1.2.8.
- Replaced PHP Short-Tags.
- Tested with WordPress 3.1 and BuddyPress 1.2.8.
- Support for Translation has been enabled. French translations have been added.
- Fixed warning at user registration.
- Enabled plugin auto-deactivation on deactivation of BuddyPress or BuddyPress Extended Profiles.
- Fixed redirection issue.