This extension enables you to use embedded Google documents as modules in your CLUEVO LMS.
How to get your embed code
In the Google Docs menu click on “File” then “Publish to the web”. In the following popup click on the “Embed” tab then click on “Publish”. A textbox with your embed code should now appear. Copy the contents and paste them into box in the add module dialog.
- Upload the plugin files to your plugins directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Add your documents to your CLUEVO LMS through the modules page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CLUEVO LMS Extension: Google Documents as modules” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CLUEVO LMS Extension: Google Documents as modules” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- CLUEVO LMS 1.9.0 compatibility
- CLUEVO LMS 1.7.0 compatibility
- CLUEVO LMS 1.6.0 compatibility
- Added rest route permission callbacks for 5.5 compatibility
- This is the initial release