With Collapsible Content for Sensei LMS, your students can collapse and expand the lessons in a module, making it easier than ever for them to consume the content in your online courses. This is especially helpful for modules with a large number of lessons.
Note: Collapsible Content for Sensei LMS is a replacement for Pango Sensei Module Collapse, which is no longer being maintained. Lessons must be inside of a module in order to be collapsible.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins > Add New.
- Enter “Collapsible Content for Sensei LMS” into the search field.
- Once you’ve located the plugin, click Install Now.
- Click Activate.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
wp-content/plugins/directory on the server.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
Why isn’t my course content collapsible?
Your lessons must be inside of a module in order to be collapsible.
Are there any settings for this plugin?
This plugin does not have any settings. Modules are collapsible by default.
Contributors & Developers
“Collapsible Content for Sensei LMS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Collapsible Content for Sensei LMS” has been translated into 5 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Tweak: Add compatibility with Sensei LMS 2.1.0
- Initial release