Expand the capabilities of your site with the ConcordPay payment system!
After installing the ConcordPay payment module, your customers will be able to pay using:
* Visa and Mastercard cards;
* e-wallets Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Your customer only needs a few steps to pay for a product or service:
1. Select the required product on the website.
2. Click on the “Buy” or “Pay” button, which takes you to the checkout payment page protected by the bank.
3. Choose a convenient payment method for making a payment.
Thanks to the plugin for WordPress WP eCommerce, you can double the conversion on your site!
Reasons to choose ConcordPay
Business opportunities with the ConcordPay service:
Regular payments. Connect convenient subscription payments and receive money from customers in a timely manner.
Separation of payments. Simplify settlements with suppliers and partners: set up automatic distribution of payment amounts between counterparties.
Payments from all over the world. Receive payments from Visa and Mastercard holders from different countries. The money will quickly be credited to the account and automatically converted into hryvnia.
Invoicing. Send the link to the buyer by email, SMS or messengers and instantly receive information about the payment.
Personal Area. Control payments, generate statements and reports, analyze sales. Manage multiple projects at once in one place with flexible accounting and customization options.
One-click payment. Make your customers’ future purchases easier. The ConcordPay system will remember the necessary data of buyers after the first payment and substitute them in the next.
Supported payment methods
- Visa, Mastercard.
Alternative payment methods
- Google Pay, Apple Pay.
ConcordPay is fully optimized for use on smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops, TVs. Your customers will be comfortable to make purchases from any device.
Installation instructions for the plugin
1. Module installation
Download ConcordPay payment acceptance plugin for WP eCommerce from the WordPress add-ons directory. Unpack this plugin into the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. After that activate it in the “Plugins” menu.
2. Module activation
Go to the WordPress control panel, find the ConcordPay payment module in the “Plugins” menu. Click on the “Activate”.
3. Conclusion of an agreement with a bank
- Register on the service portal.
- Sign a contract for Internet acquiring.
To set up the payment plugin, do the following:
- Go to “Settings -> Store -> Payments”.
- Go to “ConcordPay -> Management”. Let the plugin use this payment method: click “Enable”.
- Enter the data you received from ConcordPay (can be found in your merchant’s technical settings). You need to fill in two fields — Merchant ID and Merchant secret key.
- Choose payment page language.
- Save the settings.
Done, now you can accept payments from the customers!
Some answers you can find here FAQ
Contributors & Developers
“ConcordPay Payment Gateway for WP eCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“ConcordPay Payment Gateway for WP eCommerce” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
Plugin is published.
Updated request params.
Fixed found errors of connecting the WP eCommerce plugin.