ContaGen Widget plugin shows your contact info with or without icons. Add the widget to a widget position like the footer or sidebar, fill in the info, choose icon option, alignment and press save. Your contact info with icons is now being displayed on the front-end of your website!
You can add your contact information to the sidebar. You can choose between 2 types of formats: plain text or with icons.
The plugin add classes to the div tags, so you can create your own styles in your stylesheet
This plugin features possibility to add:
Via WordPress –
- Install as a regular WordPress plugin.
- From WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins>> Add New>> Uploads”, select ‘contagen-widget.zip’ file and upload it. Or
- Upload faq plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Via FTP –
- Upload .zip file to your WordPress plugin directory and unzip it.
- Go your Plugins setting via WordPress Dashboard and activate it.
- The icons are not showing right?
The widget adapts to the themes widget position.
- The plugin is not working on my website how come?
- Check if it’s enabled.
- Check if you run the latest version of WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ContaGen Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release