When you install this plugin on your WordPress site, you will allow DayCounts to access some information like the list of plugins and their version.
DayCounts provides a service of monitoring, backup and update in order to keep your website up to date.
DayCounts can only access the data once you have communicated the unique key that is generated in the plugins settings.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the settings link. You will get a unique identifier that you will have to communicate to DayCounts.
- Save the settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DayCounts Up To Date” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Php Warning fix.
- Check WordPress version compatibility.
- Do not deactivate plugin before update.
- Get Akeeba backups.
- Added plugin update functionality.
- Initial release.