Make a snow falling effect on your website with a simple and secure plugin.
You will be able to customize the number of snowflakes, their style and their movement.
DB Falling Snowflakes is an easy solution to generate snowflakes falling down on the foreground of the pages. Once installed it will run the script only in the period of time when you want. A lot of options to customize snowflakes and their actions.
- Upload db-tagcloud folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Which settings are available for me?
You can make the following settings:
* Month / day when to start showing snow falling effect
* Month / day when to stop
* Maximum number of snowflakes
* Minimum Size
* Maximum Size
* 5 colors: the color of every snowflake would be chosen randomly from these five ones
Shall I deactivate the plugin when it is not needed?
You don’t need to deactivate it. On the settings page in the admin panel you have the option to choose the period of its activity. Out of the period of time no script will be aplied. So, next season the snowflakes will start falling automatically according to the settings that you had made.
Is it compatible with multisite?
The plugin is fully compatible with multisite.
The settings are individual for every subsite including the period of time.
You can also activate the plugin only on several of the subsites if you don’t need it on all of them.
Contributors & Developers
“DB Falling Snowflakes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Security issues
- New option: speed of flakes
- Compatible with GlotPress
- Script for falling snowflakes
- One function is simplified
- More options in admin panel
- Form in admin panel
- Initial release.