Create a better display of codes on your page/blog.
For everybody that publish examples, source-code and some tips about a specific language.
- Non-obstructive filter integration.
- Syntax highlighting with Style attribute enabled.
- Syntax highlighting using AJAX.
- Syntax highlighting in RSS 2.0 feeds.
- Syntax highlighting with PRE tags .
- Syntax highlighting in comments.
- Start line number configuration.
- Hide toolbar for a code block.
- CSS !important to for better style.
- New code theme (Summer)
- Upload devformatter directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure as needed on WordPress Settings / DevFormatter
IF YOU’RE SEEING A MESSAGE LIKE THIS “failed to open stream: Permission denied”
YOU HAVE TO CHANGE CHMOD TO 777 ON “wp-content/plugins/devformatter/geshi/geshi”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Developer Formatter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
SVN browser on it.