Adds keybord handler to the WordPress WYSIWYG editor to write Dhivehi text. By default dhivehi keyboard is enabled.
dhivehi-keyboardfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to any post edit page and start editing
- Deactivate Dhivehi Keyboard in the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After Deactivation a ‘Delete’ link appears below the plugin name, follow the link and confim with ‘Yes, Delete these files’.
- This will delete all the plugin files from the server as well as erasing all options the plugin has stored in the database.
How can I contact the plugin author?
Drop us a line at http://dhivehi.mv/contact/
Contributors & Developers
“Dhivehi Keyboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release