Easy Post Views Count is easy to use and light weight post views count plugin. it allow you to display how many times a post, page or custom post type had been viewed.
- Light weight plugin
- No third party dependency
- Enable/Disable for post types.
- Post views display before content or after content
- Support post view display shortcode and php code
- Admin settings for manage plugin options
- Excluding users by login and ips
- Show icon and label option
- 100% multilingual
You can use the shortcode:
[epvc_views id="Your ID"]
- id: (optional) Add post id, it will display/increase views for that post. Default: current post id.
You can use the php code to your theme, child theme or plugin files:
<?php echo do_shortcode('[epvc_views id="Your ID"]'); ?>
If you’re stuck or ever have any questions or need any help regarding the use of this plugin, you can email us on email@example.com.
Following the steps below, you can get the post views count form up and running in seconds.
- Upload ‘easy-post-views-count’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the new menu item “Easy Post Views Count”
- Use “[epvc_views]” in your page to show your Work!
Q. I have a question?
A. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Post Views Count” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Easy Post Views Count” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Easy Post Views Count” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
V1.0.2 – 26 Feb, 2019
- Security fix
V1.0.1 – 25 Oct, 2018
- Formated numbers of post views
V1.0.0 – 14 Oct, 2017
- initial release.