The Easy Video Gallery plugin allows you to easily add a frontend video gallery or player to your WordPress website.
The plugin creates an easy to use video editor and shortcode that you can use to display a video gallery or player on your
pages/posts or anywhere else shortcodes are supported. If you are a developer you can also include the shortcode through PHP in theme template files.
- Display youtube or vimeo videos
- Customize the layout using css.
- Set video player paramaters
- Create or edit a new/existing page or post and add the shortcode
- shortcode parameters are videos, titles, width, height
- videos and optional titles a comma seperated list of youtube or vimeo links
- Create a gallery in the video post type editor. Enter video URL followed by optional title
- Upload “easy-video-gallery” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Add the [easy-video-gallery] shortcode to any page/post or widget(if your theme supports shortcodes in widgets) to display a gallery or player.
- Modify the shortcode parameters videos=”” titles=”” width=”” height=””
- Edit a gallery in the video post type
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Video Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy Video Gallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
*Add video post type
*Add editor tool
- Initial release.