By default, the Editor user role does not have access to any of the Appearance menu options. Editor Appearance Access grants users with the Editor role access to menus under the Appearance menu. Each menu item can be enabled by selecting the menu within the options page located at Settings > Editor Appearance Access.
- Grants the Editor user role access to menu items listed under the Appearance menu.
- Allows you to select each menu that you would like to be displayed to the Editor user role.
- If no menus are selected, the Appearance menu will not be visible to the Editor users.
- Upload the editor-appearance-access folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the Editor Appearance Access plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Choose the menu items that you would like the Editor user role to have access to by going to the Settings > Editor Appearance Access page that appears in the admin sidebar menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Editor Appearance Access” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Editor Appearance Access” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.0 – 2020-05-11