This plugin will send an email whenever a someone tries to login via the WordPress login page.
- Add admin page
- Specify recipient email addresses
- determine if failed or success login attempt
- Limit login attempts before sending email
- Do not send email on Whitelisted ip addresses
- Ability provide or change the default sender address
- Ability to block IP addresses
- Determine the location where the IP is coming from
- open to suggestions
email-login-attemptsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Test the plugin by logging out and logging back in your wordpress install
- I did not receive any email notice
If you are using free email accounts, chances are your client has marked the emails as spam, please check your spam folders.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Email Login Attempts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Email Login Attempts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed bug, user name not listed on email
- Initial release.