Display the Feesable Fee Calculator on your site. Simply configure your settings and then add the
[feesable_calculator] shortcode in the desired location.
We recommend you install the plugin via the automated installer interface within WordPress. Just search for “Feesable”, then install and activate.
If for some reason you are unable to use this and need to install the plugin manually, you can follow these steps:
- Download the
feesable-fee-calculator.zipto your computer and unzip it
- Upload the
feesable-fee-calculatorfolder into your site’s
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the settings including your school code in Settings -> Feesable (to obtain a school code you need to have an active subscription to the Feesable Fee Calculator – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info).
- Add the
[feesable_calculator]shortcode where you want the calculator to display on your website
Contact email@example.com for installation support.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Feesable Fee Calculator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Feesable Fee Calculator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added new setting for custom CSS (with syntax highlighting and code completion)
- Updated to use new script injection method
- Optimised loading of scripts
- Improved wording and layout on settings page
- Updated plugin metadata for release on wordpress.org/plugins/
- Bug fixes
- Initial release