This plugin looks up a Subscriber in MailChimp list and shows their merge fields.
- Login to admin panel of the wordpress site
- Go to MailChimp Config. Set following fields
- Mailchimp List Id – mailchimp.com/help/find-audience-id
- Mailchimp Api Key – mailchimp.com/help/about-api-keys
- Place following shortcode in any post/page to use the plugin
- comma seperated string with list of fields
- following shortcode will show only FNAME, LNAME fields.
- [fetch_mailchimp_fields field_names=’FNAME, LNAME’]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fetch Mailchimp Fields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Fetch Mailchimp Fields” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- added client/server side validations
- setup npm build process for all js/css files that are used.
- added nonce security check
- added field_names attribute to allow user to specify list of fields to be shown
- moved all mailchimp related methods into a seperate wrapper class
- decoupled tailwindcss into its own file so end user can make custom changes to fetch-mailchimp-fields-public.css
- displaying merge field names instead of tags in result set
- made the plugin backward compatible and tested till 4.0
- Initial release