This plugin looks up a Subscriber in MailChimp list and shows their merge fields.
- Login to admin panel of the wordpress site
- Go to MailChimp Config. Set following fields
- Place following shortcode in any post/page to use the plugin
- comma seperated string with list of fields
- following shortcode will show only FNAME, LNAME fields.
- [fetch_mailchimp_fields field_names=’FNAME, LNAME’]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fetch Mailchimp Fields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- added client/server side validations
- setup npm build process for all js/css files that are used.
- added nonce security check
- added field_names attribute to allow user to specify list of fields to be shown
- moved all mailchimp related methods into a seperate wrapper class
- decoupled tailwindcss into its own file so end user can make custom changes to fetch-mailchimp-fields-public.css
- displaying merge field names instead of tags in result set
- made the plugin backward compatible and tested till 4.0
- Initial release