Stoute Web Solutions provides free WordPress support and consulting services to WordPress website owners. Ask questions, chat with our support team live, open a support ticket, or even schedule a call with Stoute Web Solutions\’ owner Paul Stoute. We\’ll work together to get your website working to it\’s fullest potential, provide free recommendations, and complete a full website audit.
- Upload the plugin files to the \’/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name\’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Support->Settings screen to finish the plugin setup
- Is this really free?
Yes, the plugin and associated support are completely free.
A majority of the questions we receive are about how to use WordPress or what plugins we recommend to add additional functionality to a website.
We understand that some questions might require a more in-depth look into the problem at which point we would provide a fair quote to complete.
- What is provided in this plugin?
Within the plugin you will find the following services:
* Support Tickets
* Schedule a call
* Live Chat
* Peer Help
* Recommended Resources
* WordPress User Manual (Coming soon)
- What is this plugin for?
This plugin provides website owners that run their website using WordPress access to WordPress experts who can help answer quick questions about their website.
- What is this plugin not intended for?
This support plugin is not intended to provide support to developers who are building custom plugins or themes and need assistance in completing them or are trying to figure out how to build one. For this, we recommend scheduling a call with one of our developers who can provide a fair quote.
- My site is custom. Will your team still be able to help?
In most cases, yes!
There are a few situations where we’ll need to have access to your website’s admin dashboard or server’s SFTP so that we can take a deeper look and be able to properly answer your questions. If this is the case, we’ll provide a fair estimate to troubleshoot any issues you may be having.
- I use WooCommerce. Can you still help?
We build a majority of our eCommerce websites based on the WordPress + WooCommerce. That means that all of our team members will be able to answer your more complex questions.
- Why do I need to create a support ticket when I have access to a Live Chat?
Sometimes our team is sleeping… This means that the live chat option isn’t available. With these requests, you’ll want to open a support ticket to have our team tackle your question as soon as they come back online.
Other times we might request that you create a support ticket as the issue might require additional time to work through and a support ticket allows our team the ability to take the appropriate time and energy to put into answering your question.
- I don’t speak English. Can you still help?
At this time our team can only properly help people in English.
If you submit a ticket, start a live chat, or book a call and don’t speak English our team will not be able to assist at this time.
Feel free to use translation software like Google Translate to convert your message into English though. We’ll reply in English so you’ll need to keep using the translation tool while we’re providing you support.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Finally Free Support” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Finally Free Support” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug Fix
- Bug Fix
- Initial Upload to WordPress Repository
- Converted from CURL request to use built in WP API
- Sanitized all inputs, settings, and esc output for new tickets
- Added a recommended plugins section Plugins > Recommended
- Completely rewrote the plugin to adhear to WordPress developer best practices.
- Replaced page tabs with real pages
- Embeded the Book a Call option vs having it link to an external website
- Added the ability to turn on and off the live chat widget in the settings area
- Removed the embeded live chat widget in favor for a widget that is displayed on all pages
- Removed the account authorization requirements
- Updated tab order
- Renamed the plugin page name
- Made the “View Ticket” links open in a new window
- Added Facebook Group Tab
- Bug fix
- Moved the never authenticated admin notice
- Added \”Schedule a call\” tab
- Added \”Authentication Message\” if never authenticated
- Added Dashboard support ticket table
- Added the ability to reset authentication settings
- Configured Authentication
- Added Live Chat Option
- Added Page Tabs
- Added Plugin Settings Page
- Initial Development