This plugin is a Custom Post Type for a WordPress web site using the Genesis Framework. This CPT is to help churches easily publish Sermon podcasts in an easy manner. It supports taxonomies for Speakers, Series, Scriptures, and Topics. There is no stylesheet or custom template support with this release and allows this plugin to integrate with any Genesis theme.
Note: This plugin requires the Genesis Framework.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Make sure you have the Genesis Framework installed and a Genesis Child theme active.
- Upload the entire
genesis-sermons-cptfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it! You can enter your Archive Page settings under Sermons -> Archive Settings.
- You can change the name of the slug in Sermons -> Settings.
- Does this plugin require the Genesis Framework?
Yes. Install the plugin into your active Genesis Child theme.
- How do I know if the plugin is working?
Look in your Dashboard for a menu item called Sermons.
- Is this plugin translation ready?
Yes. The code is in place.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Genesis Sermons CPT” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated read file description
- Updated versioning
- Fixed Custom CSS path
- Fixed post-info display bug for Sermons CPT
- Added notes for future development (i.e. templates, css, and settings)
- Added Credits for help with a function
- Updated Readme and version numbering
- Initial release