With this plugin you will be able to block ips from submitting form request that you created using Gravity Forms.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Add the IP(s) you want to block for that cannot submit information in the forms \”Gravity Forms\” of the site
- That\’s it!
August 26, 2019
Its the only plugin that I found that really works.
July 8, 2019
Very good interface and works well! This is important plugin!
June 10, 2019
Thanks I didn’t find any issue. Works very well.
May 26, 2019
This is a great little app it works very well.
May 13, 2019
Many Thanks guys, for the amazing job.
April 29, 2019
This works. No more SPAM.
Contributors & Developers
“Block IPs for Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Block IPs for Gravity Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.1 – 1 Nov 22
- Updated compatibility with WordPress 6.1
1.0.0 – 30 Nov 21
- Updated compatibility with WordPress 5.8.2 and Gravity Forms 2.5.15
- All bugs from previous version fixed
- Link to support added
- Direct link added to \”Blocked Ips\”