It’s a plugin that lets the users upload video files and transcode them on-the-fly using AWS Elastic Transcoder and S3 Services.
Using Kumori is pretty simple, just select the presets you want, upload the file, and then your video file becomes kumori-fied!
It also provides a simple management of AWS S3 and Elastic Transcoder services within the WordPress Admin Menu.
It requires a subscription at AWS.
Next major version features:
* Allow the transcoding of existing video files in Media library
* Allow the transcoding of existing video files in S3
* Provide the new features of Elastic Transcoder
* Friendlier user messages
* More checks for file operations
- Upload the zip file via the Add new Plugin Page
- Activate it via the Installed Plugins Page
- Set the AWS credentials through WordPress Admin->Settings->Media page
Contributors & Developers
“Kumori (曇)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Kumori (曇)” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix (possibly and hopefully) the fatal errors from not setting the AWS credentials BEFORE using the plugin actions
- Fix (hopefully) the require_once path nightmares
- Change the max wait attempts from 5 to 15
- Point to the Settings->Media page for settings the AWS credentials
- Fix action in forms
- Fix Typo in S3 Actions
- Make use of WordPress CSS