The problem with most existing WordPress website translation plugins is that they require programming effort to localize your theme, and more programming as you maintain those localized sites. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could just click the content you want translated and enter translations directly on top of your site? If you’re tired of syncing your resource files and want a more intuitive way of localizing your site then this plugin is for you.
In-context website translation
Our visual editor highlights all translatable content on your website and allows you to translate it in context, with machine translations offered as suggestions. Once your translation cycle is done, you can launch your translated websites directly from our platform.
Please take a look at this short plugin demo before you download and set it up for your own website.
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard
- Click the upload tab
- Browse for the plugin file (lingumania-website-translation.zip) on your computer
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button
- Visit your site. The plugin will be visible as long as you’re logged in to wp-admin.
- I installed and activated this plugin but I don’t see it on my website
This plugin is for admins only. Make sure you’re first logged in to wp-admin, then visit your site again in the same browser. If you haven’t done so already, the plugin will first prompt you to sign up for a FREE account on Lingumania, before offering other options.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Lingumania Website Translation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Lingumania Website Translation” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First commit
- Fixed problem with plugin path
- Tested on wp v4.4
- Added demo link
- Corrected versioning issue