Linkions helps to create a seperate page on your website that helps to create a personal social linking page. You can add the name, descritpion, add image and can also set social media links via our plugin.
- Visit WordPress Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New
- Search for ‘Linkions’
- Click “Install now” and then “Activate” Linkions
linkions.zip zip file to the
2. Go to WordPress admin > Plugins
2. Activate Linkions plugin from the Plugins list
To change the social links you need to goto Linkions > Social tab
What will happen if I set the same page URL for another page in WordPress?
In this case, we will show a message to set a new URL within the Linkions page, you can set a new slug via our Linkions > Appearance page
Yes, Linkions is fully GDPR Compliant. We does not use any cookies, tracking scripts, or store any user data.
Contributors & Developers
“Linkions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
6 May, 2022
- Enhancement to work the plugin without any issues on different database table prefix except ‘wp_’.
1 May, 2022
- Initial Commit