Liststrap is a free and simple to use mailchimp plugin which You can use to integrate Mailchimp signup/newsletter forms into your WordPress site.
You can insert the shortcode into Posts, pages, sidebars, and other widgetized areas to display Mailchimp forms.
Your Mailchimp API Key connects your website to your account, allowing you to access all of your list information.
Statistics for your lists can be accessed directly from your dashboard.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the ‘liststrap’ folder to the directory ‘/wp-content/plugins/’.
- Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You can adjust the necessary settings using your WordPress admin panel in ‘ListStrap’ section.
Do I Need a mailchimp Account?
Yes, you must have a Mailchimp account and at least 1 list set up in order to use the plugin.
How does Mailchimp account connects to my site using Liststrap?
Liststrap uses an API Key to allow your site to communicate with your mailchimp account. You will have to enter your API key into the plugin settings of your site to get connected with your account and use the form.
How do I create a Mailchimp API key?
- Click your profile name to expand the Account Panel, and choose Account.
- Click the Extras drop-down menu and choose Mailchimp API keys.
- Copy an existing API key or click the Create A Key button.
- Name your key descriptively, so you know what application uses that key.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“liststrap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “liststrap” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Readme and Banners updated
* Bugs Fixed
- Initial Version Launch.