Integrate mailchimp email campaign service with your wordpress blog new user registration form. When you allow anyone to register on your blog, their information is save to a mailchimp list and campaign automatically. This makes it easy to create your own mailing list to solicit your products and services through a recognize email marketer.
Additionally, mailchimp maintains a list of spammer emails and will automatically detect if the registered user is a spammer.
Available on Amazon for the Kindle: Guide to Using Mailchimp-as-a-Registration, (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GAZP2V6)
You do not need a Kindle to read this book. Using the Kindle Free Reading applications for the Cloud, PC, MAC, and Smartphones,
- Create a new list and campaign on mailchimp with the additional fields (username, password, phone, and phoneext)
- Upload mailchimp-as-a-registration to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- From the Admin page under the Settings menu, enter your mailchimp API and save
- Select which list to automatically add the new users
- Save your changes.
How does this plugin differ from other plugin that use mailchimp
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Mailchimp as a Registration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix for Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors
- Updates for Mailchimp API version 3.0
- Fix some issues
- WP 4.6
- Initial release