Importing posts from markdown files. When importing, to convert the markdown image to html image tag.
Smart Custom Fieldsto the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create uploading files. /[Post ID]/foo.md and image files
- Uploading the files to /wp-content/uploads/markdown-importer/
- Run on Tools > markdown-importer
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Markdown Importer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Markdown Importer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added messages of importing images.
- Change the image file name to sha1 only if it contains multi-byte characters.
- Support multibyte filename of image. The filename is hashed string.
- Fixed unicode normalization bug.
- Fixed bug for using comporser
- Initial release.