Matram.io gives you a real-time screenshot of your WordPress site after each update that you can compare with a recent screenshot before the update was applied. Apart from this, a screenshot of your website is taken every 4 hours so that you can compare them any time you want.
- Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the Matram.io plugin
- If you do not have a Matram.io account, you can create one here – http://app.matram.io/wp-login.php?action=register
- After logging into your Matram.io account, click on the Add Site button and add your WordPress site’s home page link and any additional pages you want to monitor.
Note: Till you activate the Matram.io plugin in your WP dashboard, your sites will not be monitored.
- How does Matram.io work, technically?
The Matram.io plugin listens for update calls and after an update is applied, a call is made to our server to grab a shot of your website. We then send you an email with a link to the screenshot comparison.
- Can I add more than one link to monitor?
Yes. You can add upto 5 links to be monitored (1 home page link + 4 more links)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Matram.io” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Matram.io” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Private beta release