This plugin will install Microsoft Advertising Universal Event Tracking (UET) tag for your page so you can use powerful Microsoft Advertising features such as conversion tracking and audience targeting. UET tag records what customers do on your website and sends that information to Microsoft Advertising. UET is a prerequisite for conversion tracking, remarketing in paid search, and automated bidding bid strategies. These features can help you better understand your customer’s journey from when they click on your ad to when they convert on your website. You can use this to create more relevant ad campaigns for your business and to target the right audience for your campaigns. You can learn more here.
- Install the plugin from the WordPress plugin gallery.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure your UET Tag ID from your Microsoft Advertising account on the UET Tag settings page.
Contributors & Developers
“Microsoft Advertising Universal Event Tracking (UET)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Microsoft Advertising Universal Event Tracking (UET)” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
* update to support SPA detection
* update to protect from XSS
- Initial release.