Creates as simple form for guests with a shortcode. New posts by guests will go to a waiting queue (review).
Admins can simple check new posts content and approve / delete or edit these posts.
Creates a simple form with a shortcode.
Ajax in Frontend and Backend.
Google Captcha Support
Simple insert [post-as-guest] shortcode in a page for the form to be displayed. Change settings in WP Admin.
Support Forum @ powie.de
- Andrew Kurtis – ES Translation
- Upload the plugins folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place the shortcode on your page or
<?php echo do_shortcode('[post-as-guest]'); ?>in your templates
- Can I send notifications to more than one adresses
Yes its simple. Seperate multiple eMail adresses by comma:
- How can I enable Google Captcha
Simple add your site and secret key at the settings page.
- Where can I find more informations
Use our forum at www.powie.de for support
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Post As Guest” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Post As Guest” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Post As Guest” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Security enhancements
- WP 4.6 compatibility
- Google Captcha Support
- WP 4.4 compatibility
- DEBUG Error fixed
- ES Translation
- Set default category in admin settings
- Notification function
- User can select category, if allowed in settings
- Using Nonces for frontend ajax security
- initial version