Puddinq Dashboard is a lightweight facelift for the admin dashboard. Hide widgets, customeize styling.
- Hide widgets
- Change logo in adminbar
- Change the color of the dashboard
- Change widget bead and body color
- English : English
- Dutch: Nederlands
Just a little leightweight plugin…
- Thanx to Stefan Schotvanger
- Use the plugin upload functionality to upload the zip and install the plugin.
- Extract to contents of the zip to the plugins directory of your installation.
- Find the plugin and press install (WordPress plugins)
- Does it have a frontend effect?
Aprt from the admin bar, visible at the frondend (logo option)
No, the plugin is only active in the backend.
- How can I undo all?
If you deactivate the plugin all settings are removed.
Contributors & Developers
“Puddinq Dashboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Puddinq Dashboard” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Puddinq Dashboard” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Check for WordPress 5.4
- Version confusion
- Compability check WordPress 5.2
- Compability check
- Select your custom colors with colorselectors
- Reset colors to puddinq default
- First optional puddinq dashboard widget with custom piture.
- Media upload field fill dashboard widget
- Media upload field to replace logo
- Corrected settings field
- Checks for all widgets
- All widgets can be blocked
- Nicer settingsscreen
- Better code (no errors)
- Better descriptions (phpdoc)
- Settings screen
- Initial functions