Support push notification for mobile and the web app.
Push services support
How does it work
The Push Notification plugin is built with five part:
- Trigger: When WordPress action execution (Post saved, Order status changed …)
- Recipients: One/ More recipients get the notification ( topic, registration ID, role, user, merge tag …)
- Conditionals: Determine whether notification send
- Action: The action when the user click to notification on device
- Merge Tag: That is dynamic information in that context
- String translation: Replace part of string on title and message
- Comment Post: Fires immediately after a comment is inserted into the database.
- Post Type: Fires when a post is transitioned from one status to another.
- Save Post: Fires once a post has been saved.
- Order Status Changed: Fires when an order is transitioned from one status to another.
- Product Status Changed: Fires when a product is transitioned from one status to another.
- WCFM – Direct Messaging: Fires when vendor receive a message.
- BuddyPress: Fires Messages message sent, Activity Posted Update, Friends Friendship Accepted, Friends Friendship Requested, Groups Posted Update, Groups Send Invites
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Press the ‘Configure’ button.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Push notification for Mobile and Web app” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Support: Send notification Firebase with sound
* Support: Send notification OneSignal with sound
* Support: Send notification Onesignal with image
* Support: OneSignal Push Notification
- Chore: add send to initiator_id
- Chore: Update feature list
- Fixed: BuddyPress – Bester messages message sent
- Add: BuddyPress – Bester messages message sent
- Add: BuddyPress – A member sends you a friendship request
- Add: BuddyPress – A member accepts your friendship request
- Add: BuddyPress – A member replies to an update or comment you’ve posted
- Add: BuddyPress – A member mentions you in an update @username”
- Add: BuddyPress – A member invites you to join a group
- Add: BuddyPress – messages_message_sent
- Add: Action after WCFM message
- Fixed: Encode action data
- Add: Sample action cart, wishlist, profile, vendor, …
- Fixed: Upload file syntax php 8 to WordPress plugin server
- Add: String translate notification
- Fixed: click to notification
- Add: Sample action to order
- Add: Action filter push_notify_action_sample
- Add: Push notification to roles
- Add: Push notification to Email/Merge tag
- Add: Push notification to topic
- Add: Push notification with image
- Add: Notification with Conditionals
- Add: Send custom notification
- Add: API deleted all notifications
- Add: API get notification by user id
- Add: API delete notification by user id
- Add: API count notification
- Add: Update notification status
- Improved: UI & UX
- Improved: Send message under background
- Add: API get tokens by userId
- Fixed: Send notification when order status changed
- Fixed: Remove token expired
- Chose: Update link settings
- Add: User hooks
- Chose: Test up WordPress 5.8.1
- Chose: Update attribute.
- Initial release.