RadioForge Players enable native audio playback within the browser. It supports all browsers i.e. iOS, Android, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE and Opera.
This plugin uses Muses Radio Player, under GNU/GPL license.
- AAC, MP3 and OGG Support
- XML Skin Support (now with Metadata section)
- Reconnect on Fail
- Low Memory Consumption
- HTML Code Generator for your Website
- Multi Language
- Welcome Message
- Reads Metadata directly from OGG Streamings
- Metadata Loader for MP3 and AAC Streamings
- Configurable Buffering Time
- Optional Fallback Streaming
- Introduction Audio File Support
- Automatic Language Selection
- Dead Connection Detection
- Flash Mp3 audio re-synchronization
- Support for blind or print-impaired users reading software
- Easy to setup using our hosted version
For support please visit http://www.radioforge.com/
Copy plugin into your wordpress plugins folder, normally located in /wp-content/plugins/
Login to WordPress Admin and activate the plugin
A Radio Forge Player can be embedded in a post using a shortcode tag of the following form:
[radioforge url=”http://18.104.22.168:8296/;” skin=”kplayer” codec=”mp3″ radiotype=”shoutcast” introurl=”” welcome=”Welcome” autoplay=”false” lang=”auto” buffering=”5″ volume=”100″ width=”220″ height=”200″ title=”radioforge” artist=”svnlabs”]
- Security Error Message?
Check your radio server is serving crossdomain.xml file correctly??
To check if crossdomain.xml is correctly installed and served, try opening it from your web-browser by entering http://YOURSTREAMINGSERVER.COM:PORT/crossdomain.xml.
F.A.Q: Frequently asked questions
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Radio Forge Muses Player with Skins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Radio Forge Muses Player with Skins” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date – 2nd June, 2016
- New Player Skins.
- Fixed a bug for player shortcode.
Release Date – 28 June, 2016
- Fixed Player HTTPS Problem
- Fixed shortcode error
- Optimized Shortcode