This plugin integrates Really Simple Captcha plugin to the Buddypress registration page. Thus, its function is dependent on both of them.
Why RS Captcha for Buddypress registration page?
– Number of Downloads
By the time of writing, RS Captcha has already been downloaded 2,569,017 times by users of Contact Form 7 and plugin developers.
– Less conflict with other plugins
RS Captcha is supported by Contact Form 7 and other WordPress plugins. Running two or more Captcha plugins at the same time can cause undesirable effects on your site’s performance. Why not choose the Captcha plugin with wide range of support?
– Really Simple to use
As the name of this plugin suggests, it’s really easy to use. This plugin is just a little addition to the security of the Buddypress registration page.
– Prevent piling up of pending users
Users who don’t activate their accounts, in the case of spammers, are still being recorded in the database as pending users. If you’re one the people who don’t like them piling up like that (like me!), then you’ll love this plugin.
Apparently, the activation of RS Captcha and Buddypress plugins is required for this plugin to work.
You can also check this page out for updates.
- Download this plugin in zip file.
- On your dashboard, upload the plugin.
- On your dashboard, search for ‘Really Simple Captcha for Buddypress’ on the search box.
- Click Install.
- I have installed both RS Captcha and Buddypress but it’s still not working.
Make sure you have =activated= both plugins or updated to version 1.2 or later.
- I have a problem with the plugin.
Please post your queries on the Support page.
- I can’t make Buddypress or Really Simple Captcha to work.
Please post your queries on their support page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Really Simple CAPTCHA for Buddypress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Really Simple CAPTCHA for Buddypress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed warning message.
- Changed the ‘confusing’ warning message. (minimal change)
- First version of the plugin.