RSS Stream displays your social feeds in a lifestream way.
View plugin’s home page for more info.
RSS feeds must be in RSS 2.0 format!
More info in the plugin homepage
Just put the following code in a WordPress page:
<?PHP RSS_Stream(); ?><h3>Requirements</h3>
* PHP5 (hey, PHP4 is doomed!)
* RSS feeds must be in RSS 2.0 format
- Uses WordPress resources (no extra libraries needed)
- Personalizable CSS classes
- Options Page
- Multilinguage support
- Detects URLs, e-mail address and @username replies
- Supported services: twitter, pownce, facebook, last.fm, del.icio.us, flickr
Inspired by Chris J. Davis & Elliott C. Bäck lifestream plugins.
Jose Gonzalez [Generic feed, Photobucket feed, CSS clean]
This plugin is released in a GPL license.
Suggestion, fixes, rants, congratulations, gifts et al to rick[at]jinlabs.com or by my contact page.
Drop rss-stream folder into /wp-content/plugins/ and activate the plug in.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“RSS Stream” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors