This lightweight plugin will display a simple notification bar on the bottom of the page with a button to hide the notification.
- Possible to add a ‘More Information’ button with a link on it.
- All texts, colours and font size can be changed from a simple settings form.
- Compatible with Polylang and WPML multilingual plugins
- Unzip simple-cookie-notification-bar.zip
- Upload the unziped folder
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Simple Cookie Bar to change the default values.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Cookie Notification Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Cookie Notification Bar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix in js to prevent conflicts with other plugins
- Added filter for modify html allowed tags in the notification message.
- Added option for buttons border color.
- Modifications on the settings form UI.
- Changed the custom style output to use wp_get_cache, wp_set_cache.
- User can now add some html tags in the message.
- Added minified versions of the css and fixed some elements style.
- Added compatibility with Polylang and WPML multilingual plugins.
- Added display shadow option
- Added small radius to the buttons.
- Chnaged file structure.
- Fixed small bug in options loop.
- Added text align option
- Fix, cookie set for all domain name
- First version