This addon allows you to configure an after login page for each of the membership access levels you create in your simple membership plugin.
This addon plugin will automatically redirect the members to the appropriate page after they log into your site.
After you install this addon, edit your membership levels and specify the redirect pages and the addon will take care of the rest.
swpm-after-login-redirectionfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Membership After Login Redirection” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Membership After Login Redirection” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added an extra line debug logging output to show which page it is redirecting to. Useful for troubleshooting.
- Added a new feature to enable custom redirections (the custom redirection can be set by defining the parameter ‘swpm_redirect_to’ in the URL)
- Fixed an “Undefined index” PHP notice when the settings is saved and WP Debug is enabled on the site.
- Added a new feature to enable redirection to the last page (where they clicked the login link) after the member logs in. You need to upgrade simple membership plugin for this to work.
- Registering the actions and hooks earlier so they don’t have a race condition on some sites.
- Moved the after login redirection action inside the plugins_loaded hook
- First commit to wordpress.org