Social Accounts lets you set and show your Social accounts easily.
With this plugin you can:
- Use one of the 2 pre-loaded set of icons (16px and 32px)
- Update account icons by using the WordPress media manager by clicking on the icon itself.
- Re-order the list of accounts with a simple drag-drop functionality.
- Add custom accounts (with custom image).
- Show the account listing as a widget
- Add the accounts with the shortcode
- Updatable account names
- Support WPML
A little bit more than 25 default accounts are there:
- Blog RSS feed
- Upload Social Accounts to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings page under
Settings > Social Accountsand set your Accounts
- There’s not less than 10 default icons??
In the settings at the top of the page, change the Visible accounts to All Accounts
- How to re-order the accounts
When you hover the title of the accounts, an move pointer will show, you can then simply drag and drop.
- How to change an account icon
Click on the icon, the WordPress media manager popup will show and you’ll be able to select the new icon to use.
- How remove the custom icon image
An x will be visible at the top right corner of the custom image. Click on it to revert back to the default image.
- How do I add this into the PHP code
<?php if (function_exists('the_social_accounts')) the_social_accounts(); ?>in the the template files.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Accounts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix the image replacement not working
- Add optional content position for widget
- Updated admin design
- Added the name field to change the name of the account
- Added WPML Support
- Added new parameter to the shortcode and the theme functions
- Initial release