This is a plugin that will allow you to embed ADN posts easily, and add a App.net widget to your sidebar in WordPress. Check here for a full overview
To embed a post from App.net, just paste the url to the post in the content, and it will be displayed. Just like you would expect from an oEmbed solution.
If you want to embed this with a shortcode instead, there is a “tmb_adn_post” shortcode available, which for now only takes the post ID value.
With this plugin there are some setting included. You can find these by going to ‘Settings -> TMB ADN’.
I have included a simple widget for displaying App.net posts. With this widget, you can choose to show either posts by a user, or posts that have been tagged.
- Download and unzip plugin
- Upload the ‘tmb-adn’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory,
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TMB App.net Embed and Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TMB App.net Embed and Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated stylesheet to match new App.net design
- Minor code changes
- Minor bug fixing
- Released 2012-10-25
- Added option for opening links in new tab/window
- Released 2012-10-24
- Small fix for themes that don’t include the widget class
- Released 2012-10-23
- Fixes the plugin after App.net API changes
- Released 2012-10-14
- It works – for me at least