User Management for WordPress gives you the power to manage users and their data from a centralized dashboard Import/Export/Update user data by roles and filters.
User Management for WordPress gives admin the ability to import or export user details on a website. You can easily import or export WP users, roles, and capabilities via CSV file in just a few clicks.
Note: This plugin is also compatible with the WooCommerce plugin
- Import user details via CSV file.
- Import WP user roles & capabilities via CSV file.
- Export details of WP users to a CSV file.
- Export specific users by roles and capabilities.
- Export specific users in general.
- Export roles and capabilities only.
- Export profile information with the user metadata (your custom field in CSV).
- Create/update user details easily.
- WordPress 5.0+
- PHP 7.0+
Click Here to read complete documentation of the product. The documentation includes a step-by-step installation and configuration guide, system specifications, troubleshooting, and support.
How to import user data?
Navigate to Users > Click on Import/Export menu> Enable Import WP Users> Enable Import Users Select CSV File> Click on Import Users.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“User Management” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “User Management” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release.