Redirects Are For Rejects.
Venby is a simple, sell anywhere eCommerce app built on Stripe. We integrate with any type of content or website so your customers can stream, browse and buy all-at-once without being redirected to another site to make a purchase. That’s sales automation in action.
Put Your Ecommerce Where Your Content Is.
Venby seamlessly combines Stripe payment processing with your products. Your customers can browse and buy using clickable links or other elements that trigger secure eCommerce automation from anywhere. No redirects. No drop-offs. Just purchasing made easy.
Shop, Don’t Stop.
NEW! Stream live or recorded video and offer your customers an instant browse & buy environment in-stream. Create click-to-buy links directly in your WordPress site. Improve your customer purchase conversions rapidly and at scale.
Keep Them Close To The Content.
Create locked payment gateways for any WordPress page. Keep your customers immersed in your content with a simple payment gateway. It’s that simple. Ecommerce automation, made easy. That’s Venby.
Setup is quick…
Connect With Stripe
Manage customer payments, orders, and your product catalog with Stripe.
Real Time Buying Analytics
Gain immediate insight into views, buy now clicks, and abandoned carts.
Secure purchasing for any type of product
Sell simple or variant products or services. Venby supports recurring payments too.
Fast & responsive automated sales conversions
Auto bandwidth detection delivers the fastest load times possible. Venby’s responsive design loads in all devices & browsers across any web platform.
No Coding Required
Get a dedicated link to share for any type of Venby campaign you create.
Secure & Private
Sell any product, anywhere. Whitelist URLs. Sell through your affiliates or partners.
We integrate with:
– Google Shopping
FROM WITHIN WORDPRESS
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’.
- Search for ‘Venby’.
- Activate ‘Venby’ from your Plugins page.
- Go to “after activation” below.
1. Upload the Venby Plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/directory
2. Activate the ‘Venby’ plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Go to “after activation” below.
1. You should see a new link called ‘Venby’ in your WordPress settings.
2. Read the instructions and set up your account with your Venby API key (found in the Venby app admin)
3. Embed or share the link in your campaign in any of your WordPress pages or posts
Is Stripe required?
Yes, Venby is built on Stripe so products, customers, and orders are imported & exported using Stripe’s API. You can create new products using Stripe or import new products with Google Shopping, Shopify, or Woocommerce.
Is Venby free?
Every Venby account includes 1 free shopping campaign. You can create unlimited shopping campaigns with a paid plan.
Is Venby secure?
Yes, the Venby eCommerce pop ups are loaded in a secure HTTPS iframe. We use Stripe’s latest API to handle all credit card transactions. Stripe is the leading credit card payment processors on the web. Stripe handles all sensitive financial information. Venby does not save or store any credit cards. If it’s good enough for Pinterest, it’s good enough for us.
What is a campaign?
A campaign includes a single campaign type with an associated product. Videos can sell multiple products.
Do I upload product content directly to Venby?
Yes. Venby hosts your videos, and associated product content.
Can I run my Venby campaign on any website?
Yes. Your campaigns can be shared across multiple websites & platforms. You can control which websites display campaigns using our whitelist permissions.
What credit cards does Venby accept?
We use Stripe for payment processing. Stripe can accept all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country in 135+ currencies. You can also use 3D Secure for any payment.
Does Venby take a sale percentage?
No, Venby does not take a percentage of each sale. Depending on volume, Stripe usually takes a 2.9% cut per transaction.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ecommerce Automation, Made More Automated” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ecommerce Automation, Made More Automated” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Compatibility with newest WordPress/Wocommerce versions
* Possibility to map Tenby campaign from the Woocommerce product
* Wocommerce can update pricing and inventory of Venby campaigns
* Added new venby section under pages and posts
* Scripts are working automatically in background
* Campaign are now working with any data attribute
* Minor bugfixes and performance upgrade
* Fix bug
* Fix bug
* Added new color customization functions
* Added the ability to edit the background color and basket links
- update compain id
- minors changes and fix bugs
- minors changes
- Added support in visual composer
- update all names
- update block for Gutenberg editor
- add Shopping Cart
- changed logo image
- bug fixed
- changed styles
- upgraded authorization to use api-key
- initial Video Goods plugin version with login / password authorization