When you develop or modify a website you sometimes want to hide the content from visitors while redirecting them to a temporary page. That’s exactly what this plugin does.
- Multilingual ready: This plugin is currently only available in english. It’s however multilingual ready.
- IP white listing: to let devs, testers & clients access the website during its development (this is not a secured/reliable method to hide content but good enough if your content is not top secret).
- Posts, Custom Posts & Pages white listing: For callback pages and other pages you may not want to hide.
- Redirect to homepage: If for any reason people try to access your landing page after you disabled it they will be redirected to the homepage (this behavior can be disabled).
- short codes for the landing page to add if desired:
- a count down and
- a form “leave your email to be updated”
- a form “leave your email to be updated” (Campain Monitor integration)
- a like us on Facebook and stay updated button
- Install & activate the plugin
- Create a WordPress Page that will be used as your landing page.
- In the WordPress administration go to Settings > W8ing
- Follow instructions on this page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“W8ing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “W8ing” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.