Display a welcome message to users browsing your site on smartphones. Choose between Android and iOS or use a default message for all mobile platforms. You can either use built-in visual editor or output your own HTML code.
Choose between Android & iOS or use a default message for all mobile platforms.
Message will be displayed every time user visits the site unless she clicks on the close button.
Clicking the close button stores the cookie locally on users computer.
Message will not be visible unless the cookie expires or gets deleted.
Head over to Support section or visit the GitHub project page for support for this plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Adjust your settings in Settings > Welcome! Mobile
- How does Welcome! Mobile detect mobile devices?
mobiledetect PHP library is used for detecting mobile devices. Currently users can set up a different messages depending on which platform visitor uses to visit your site (Android or iOS) or use a default welcome message for all devices.
- How does Welcome! Mobile store cookies?
- How can I style the welcome message?
You can use “Custom CSS” field at the bottom of the options page to style your message which will output in the section of the site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Welcome! Mobile” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Welcome! Mobile” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added compatibility with the latest WordPress version (4.6 at the time of release).
- Added compatibility with the latest WordPress version (4.4.1 at the time of release).
- Updated mobiledetect library to the latest version.
- Rewrote the plugin using the WordPress Plugin Boilerplate as a base.
- Initial release.