WordPress Post Tab Widget Showcases your most commented , letest, most shared posts to your visitors on your wordpress blog’s sidebar. Two type widget you can implement one Jquery Tabs and other Jquery Accordion
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag and Drop WordPress Post Tab Widget in your sidebar where you want to display
- Povide name of the tab “Display Text” Make sure your “display text is not big in Jquery tab , In Jquery Accordion big Display Text no issue”.
- Select which type of widget you required in the sidebar.
- select no of record you want to display.
- A question that someone might have
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Post Tab Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress Post Tab Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.