This plugin makes it fast and easy to integrate Help Scout’s Beacon feature into your WordPress dashboard. That way, your client has easy access to your documentation and/or has an easy way of contacting you in case they encounter a problem.
Read more about Help Scout Beaon here.
Note: the plugin or it’s author are not affiliated with Help Scout in any way.
After installation, you can customize the beacon’s options, icon and colour.
You can also enable the plugin for selected member roles, giving you control over which of your users has access to the beacon and can contact you.
To use this plugin, you will need a Helpscout account.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Under Tools/Dashboard Beacon, enter your Beacon Form ID and, if applicable, your Docs subdomain.
- Check the approriate options (‘enable contact form’ and/or ‘enable docs’)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dashboard Beacon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Dashboard Beacon” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Dashboard Beacon” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added option to show the beacon on the front-end for anonymous users
- Added aa text field that can be shown above the contact form
- Prefilled the user’s name and email in the beacon contact form.
- Initial release