Support for [tree-pages], [list-pages] and [child-pages] shortcodes in your posts or pages to display all child and/or parent pages. The shortcodes accept all parameters available for (https://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/wp_list_pages) function.
List of all pages with the same parents: [tree-pages]
List of all pages: [list-pages]
List of all pages sorted by title: [list-pages sort_column=”post_title”]
List of pages but exclude some page by ID: [list-pages exclude=”64,128,233″]
List of child pages exclude one page by ID: [child-pages exclude=64]
- Download and unzip the last version of this plugin.
- Upload the wp-js-list-pages-shortcodes folder to ./wp-content/plugins/
- Go to WP Admin panel > Plugins > activate “WP Js List Pages Shortcodes”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Js List Pages Shortcodes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- first release
- fixed a bug with “sort_order”.
- added number and offset support
- fixed a bug with “include” parameter.