Owl Carousel integration for WordPress
Owl Carousel author: Bartosz Wojciechowski
For now, works only with images.
Go to your WordPress Dashboard. From there select Plugins -> Add New. Search for \’WP Owl Carousel\’, make sure it found the right plugin and click Install Now.
Alternatively, extract the zip file and upload the contents to the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the plugin from the plugins page.
- How to control when and how this plugin’s assets get loaded?
First you’ll need to tell the plugin not to enqueue the assets.
For all files:
For individual files:
And now just use the ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’ action hook and wp_enqeue_script/wp_enqueue_style functions somewhere in your code.
There’s also the get_wp_owl_carousel_url() function to easily get this plugin’s url if you don’t want to copy the assets over somewhere.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Owl Carousel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
-  array syntax replaced with array() to avoid fatal errors on hosts with old PHP version
- Added filters for dequeueing plugin css and js
- Fixed issue with wrong link to image size
- Added ability to link to a different image size and specify a rel attribute for lightboxes
- First release